Monday, February 11, 2008

Ok...so I just took the Christmas Decorations down!

So, its only almost Valentine's Day and I just took the Christmas decor down on the blog...its been crazy here! (I actually just got the decorations down in the house last week, too, but that's another story for another day!)

But to show you what I have been up to, see my latest design at www.stylesanctum.com. Loved working with Nicole, she was so much fun! We are still adding more features, but she wanted clean and classic, and I think we achieved it with a clean flash entry, custom "closets" for her clients, custom forms, and more to come!

We are at the tail end of the auction sites for the benefit for Mary at Isabella's Closet. Should have the sites and urls to show you in the next day or so, I hope!

If you are looking for a custom design, a flash entry, custom forms with image or file upload capability, contact me! I also now offer font viewers for those of you who do custom embroidery, invitations, cards, any kind of personalization where you would like your customer to be able to preview the font they choose before they buy. Want a forum installed? I do that too!
We are now also offering blog designs...match your current site or just spiff up your blog...from vintage and antique themed, to cool and classic, we can do it! Contact me for a quote on any of the above!

And last of all, a very Happy Valentine's Day to you all! Hope you all OD on chocolate, I know I plan to!

No comments: